Enrobing Room Chocolatier Level 1
Production Supervisor (Interim A. Wilbur)
This is a full or part-time position. Sometimes limited hours are available depending on business demand. Seasonally and on holidays, employees are expected to work additional hours. Overtime hours are only considered approved if advanced written approval from the production supervisor is obtained.
An Enrobing Room Chocolatier (Level 1) is responsible for working in the production area of the factory as a support worker. Usually, with shared duties between chocolate production (20%) and packaging (80%). To be successful in this position, an individual must have attention to detail.
Be knowledgeable about appropriate packaging, how the individual products are packaged and packed for either storage or delivery. This chocolatier has excellent knowledge of product specs and the quality expectations of the client.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Follow all health and safety guidelines
- Switch on equipment at the start of shifts and switch off at the end of shifts
- Evaluate the quality of end product adhering to quality standards
- Ensure workspace is clean and neat including equipment sanitation
- Proficient knowledge in pulling and returning products to storage areas
- Work on the production line and meeting production targets
- Proficient in loading the chocolate centers to be enrobed
- Hand-dipping products and painting molds
- Drizzling chocolate
- Report any issues to the supervisor on duty
- Responsive to coaching and feedback
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience in manufacturing or factory work is beneficial
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Can accept coaching and feedback from supervisor and others
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic math and literacy skills
- Attention to detail
- Physical dexterity
- Available for shift work and weekends as needed
To successfully perform the essential functions of this job, you need to be able to stand for extended periods of time. Have physical dexterity as there is extensive repetitive movement. Be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The work environment is fast-paced and requires speed with accuracy. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud. Not warmer than 65 degrees, the temperature in the work environment is cool. The pace of this job is rapid.Apply Online Download Application Download Listing